What You Think
Websites by Area
Digital Unite guides
Training & Networking
Develop Your Website
Develop your website
... getting help to develop your website
Making a banner
- How to set up a banner across your website
- Automatic and easy way to create a banner across your site
Banner Hot Spots
- How to make links on your banner
- How to access and use the online learning modules
- How to get links to Facebook , YouTube, news, weather, etc. on your site
Creating Pictures for your Website
- Good relevant pictures make a website more attractive and engaging. There are two sources on the web building software for pictures.
- Text, photos and colour are the design elements of your website. Variations of these can have huge effect on how your site can look
Community group features
- presentation by Bob Crichton on events management, registration, bulk e-mails and secure pages
- making pages accessible only to chosen users who are required to log in
Diaries calendars and events
- This describes how the calendar widget can be used both to display interactive calendars and diaries but also to manage and book events.
Digital Fife Users Notes
- Written by one of our Digital Guides this is a useful overview to using the website building tools.
- Describes how to set-up the Survey Page
Digital Fife is supported by Fife Council and the voluntary sector. Cookies are not used on this site to store personal information or track users.