Develop your website
... getting help to develop your website
- Making a banner - How to set up a banner across your website
- Autobanner - Automatic and easy way to create a banner across your site
- Banner Hot Spots - How to make links on your banner
- Online learning - How to access and use the online learning modules
- Widgets - How to get links to Facebook , YouTube, news, weather, etc. on your site
- Creating Pictures for your Website - Good relevant pictures make a website more attractive and engaging. There are two sources on the web building software for pictures.
- Website makeover - Text, photos and colour are the design elements of your website. Variations of these can have huge effect on how your site can look
- Community group features - presentation by Bob Crichton on events management, registration, bulk e-mails and secure pages
- Protecting Pages - making pages accessible only to chosen users who are required to log in
- Diaries calendars and events - This describes how the calendar widget can be used both to display interactive calendars and diaries but also to manage and book events.
- Digital Fife Users Notes - Written by one of our Digital Guides this is a useful overview to using the website building tools.
- Surveys - Describes how to set-up the Survey Page
(c) copyright Digital Fife. Digital Fife is supported by Fife Council and the voluntary sector. Cookies are not used on this site to store personal information or track users.